Friday, April 13, 2018

Weekend Links 4.13

 photo IMG_7581_zpsbcfxzkb5.jpg

Happy Friday the 13th! This week was... a million years long. Seriously, I feel like I started each morning thinking "is it Friday yet?" I wasn't feeling the effects of mercury in retrograde last week, but this week was another story (I like blaming mercury in retrograde for everything, but really my sleep schedule has been off and I've been down because of it). Today is gorgeous though (it's 50 degrees! Practically summer!) and this weekend I'm looking forward to spending some much needed time outdoors before it snows on Sunday (seriously) – I'm hoping to take a trip down to Snug Harbor Farm in Kennebunk to stock up on plants, because if there's one thing that makes me feel better, it's plants (and the chance to maybe see a bunny and/or farm cat). What are you up to?

A small housekeeping note: Because of all the witch doctors commenting on my posts promising love spells (seriously, what is going on?), I've turned off commenting moving forward. I'd love to connect with you on Instagram or Facebook – please don't hesitate to message me there!

It's like a caboodle, but cooler – stick all your things in this antique box (makeup?)

Holy shit I need to make these pom pom sandals STAT

The perfect tee shirt for everyone dealing with that special brand of springtime street harassment that happens over 50 degrees (fun!) (also wtf is wrong with men?) (see also: these perfect socks)

Instant cool factor: Throw this vintage jacket over a mid-length spring dress. There. Done.

Target's new home line, Opalhouse, is here and I.WANT. EVERYTHING.

Just a few hours left of the Shopbop spring sale! I scooped up a pretty boho dress for summer and a cute woven bag.

How pretty is this outfit on Mara? Love those daisies!

Hi. I want this crystal growing saguaro please and thank you.

I have a wedding to go to next month, which means I'm officially on the hunt for the perfect wedding guest dress - any tips?

My favorite way to discover world music (really into 1970's Senegalese jams right now)

Feminism grows behind bars - holy hell, this film looks fantastic and so important

Ohh I think my hair would love this kit! This one too for skin (also that pouch is speaking to my little '90s heart)

Some great shopping guidelines from Nicole (I follow most, you?)

One of my favorite people to follow on IG has a brand new book! I think this is the kind of interior design inspo I can get behind

Definitely on my MUST DIY list: This fringe denim jacket – SO GOOD

Oh jeeze, how cute are these handmade planters??

A pretty and unexpected nail color for spring