Sunday, September 17, 2017

Weekend Reading 9.17

 photo IMG_3472_zpse22xqica.jpg

Hi Friends, how was your weekend? Mine was... productive (but not very exciting). If you saw this post on Instagram, you already know that Chris and I have a lot of packing to do, so that's exactly how I spent the past two days. We have just under two weeks left in Philadelphia, and I'm determined to not live out this move the same way I did the others (i.e. stressed beyond believe with boxes full of unnecessary junk). This morning, I brought ten trash bags full of donations to Philly AIDS Thrift, filled up five Ikea bags for an upcoming Poshmark update, and spent the rest of the day packing and cleaning. I even hired someone to clean the bathroom and kitchen before we leave (a first, and an indulgence, after reading this article - and yes, I understand my privilege in being able to do this, though I am budgeting for it)  - this is all abysmally unexciting, but sometimes you gotta get shit done. Have a lovely Sunday night!

The perfect bag for fall - how gorgeous is this?

Free People is donating 25% of sales today (Sunday) to hurricane relief - I'm in love with this pretty dress and this National Parks top

Would you travel solo on your birthday?

I just bought this cookbook and I'm in love - I've already made two recipes!

How I learned to stop being a "chill girl" (confession, I have zero chill)

This dress would be so gorgeous for a fall wedding - or a holiday party!

"please stop trying to "empower" women" - yes to ALL of this

The cutest kitty mug

Love this series: what dinner looks like across the US

What a gorgeous sweater

YUM - these apple fritters look amazing

A pretty kit to help you feel calm