Friday, September 1, 2017

Here & There 9.1

 photo OrchidGery_JulieOBoyle_HermansCoffee_zpsjikhsg50.jpg

Happy September, friends! HOW is it September already?! So wild. This is going to be a very crazy month for us, but I'm looking forward to it. We have a few hikes planned, I'm hoping to go apple picking, and generally I'm hoping to see and experience as much of PA as possible - with a few trips to NYC in between. But for now, I'm off to Pittsburgh to see some of my favorite people for the weekend. I'm taking a solo trip; as much as I love traveling with Chris, we also both value the freedom to do our own thing when we need to, so he'll be holding down the fort with Zephyr here in Philly :) What are you up to? To be honest, I've been feeling 1000% emotional lately, so I'm looking forward to having some time to just sit and think in the car. Have a gorgeous weekend, friends!

10 ways to help victims of Hurricane Harvey - and a direct link to Austin Pets Alive and the Houston SPCA

Jess is having a big sale this weekend! This skirt would be so cute with boots and a slouchy sweater.

Etsy is having its first ever sale! Love this pretty moon mandala enamel pin, this cute whale mug, and this gorgeous mid-century plant stand

Stranded Mexican bakers use their time to bake pan dulce for victims of hurricane Harvey - they used over 4,000 pounds of flour! (+ more incredible rescue stories to make you cry)

Save 30% off new arrivals (and an extra 30% off sale) with code YESPLEASE at J.Crew! I've had my eye on this gorgeous sweater for fall and love these go-with-anything tops (and how cute is this lemon coin purse?)

A considerably better version of Taylor Swift's new song (thanks, Brittney)

ShopBop is having a big sale - I have my eye on some perfect denim and a cute bag (like these)

What a gorgeous tattoo

Take an extra 30% off sale items from Urban Outfitters! Into this pretty cropped cami, and pretty much the entire apartment section, haha

YUM - these treats look delicious

Save 25% when you spend $50 at LL Bean! Definitely adding this vacuum French press to my camping gear, and these cozy ragg camp socks

6 food additives you can stop worrying about

So in love with these gorgeous (and affordable) ceramic pieces

What a pretty home

How beautiful is this handmade necklace?

How to choose the right protein powder

I bet this smells divine

Yes, you CAN have decluttering regrets!