Sunday, August 27, 2017

Here & There 8.27

 photo Julie OBoyle_Orchid Grey _ August 27 2017_zpsruu65tjt.jpg

Happy Sunday night, friends! This weekend was everything I needed it to be - yesterday we got a late start but made it to one of my favorite places in PA, Ott's Exotic Plants, where we picked up a few new green things to add to my collection. Afterwards we just drove and explored the area, I've been to Schwenksville before, but really hadn't looked around much besides Ott's. It's a beautiful part of PA and we ended up semi-close by today when we made our way out to Hawk Mountain Sanctuary for a hike. Sunday hikes are beginning to be quite a thing for us, and there's no other way I'd want to start the week. Chris and I have been making it a point to explore something new every weekend, especially as the weather begins to cool, it's been refreshing to get out of the city and away from the extra heat, noise, and din of city life. This week is shaping up to be a good one, with some freelance work and a pizza night/clean-out-the-basement planned for Tuesday (because why spend the weekend worrying about that kind of stuff?). Have a wonderful week!

How to help victims of Harvey

So... I know it's still summer for another month - but how cute is this vintage jacket for fall?

Just added a TON of new items to my closet on Poshmark - shop it here and keep an eye out for more to come!

Still obsessed with earrings - loving these handmade pairs

If you're afraid of getting fired...

The most gorgeous dress to wear to an early fall wedding - love this option too

Adding this book to my must-read list

What a pretty, delicate necklace

How hurricane categories are defined

So obsessed with this little dress

How to eat healthy at work

Have you seen the new horoscope collection from J.Crew? I'm in LOVE with the Taurus tee (+ save an extra 40% off sale items!)

7 things to do in September (I just need a haircut and a job, man)

Would love to put two of these on our bed

Our homes may be getting smarter, but have we thought it through? I'm 100% against Alexa and Google home for so many reasons - what about you?

The perfect solution for those with plant-obsessed cats

1970's stock photos - SO. GOOD.

Love these chic and comfortable flats for fall

For real for real - 50 things to do right now to put your life in order

The BEST smelling candles