Saturday, January 7, 2017

Here & There 1.7

 photo IMG_8426_zpsad3bpuvq.jpg
Well, this week didn't go exactly to plan. After a super productive Monday, I woke up feeling not so great on Tuesday and have been super sick ever since. I guess I deserved it after being so cocky last week while Chris was sick about having gotten a flu shot. Whoops. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching a lot of Netflix. I'm slogging through JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy, which is really good but perhaps a little too much information for my poor sick brain right now. I just finished up The Girls by Emma Cline, which was excellent. (Next on my list is Sweetbitter) Along with all of Drag Race season 2 (yasssss), I also burned my way through The OA. You guys. So damn good! (Although I do hope they make a second season) I love the quiet complexity of the characters, how they're tied together yet come from completely different worlds and I find the setting -- in a development neighborhood -- fascinating and so fitting. (this was a great article about the characters). I'm feeling a little better today, just in time to watch the snow come down outside. It's gorgeous and a nice excuse to continue to take it easy. Tomorrow, we're hoping to get out to catch the final day of Paint the Revolution at the Philadelphia Art Museum.

The most gorgeous vintage wedding dress

If women wrote men the way men write women (see also: women facts)

My favorite perfumes have new scents- really want to try this one

This dress looks like the comfiest ever

Pretty winter pieces that speak to spring <3 div="">

YUM... 35 comfort foods for snowy days

Love these easy jeans (love these too)

Not wanting kids is entirely normal

I bet this candle smells amazing (this one is still my favorite though)

Have you watched Michelle Obama's inspiring final speech?

These sunglasses are super rad

The rise of Healthy-ish

Beautiful handmade bags

Interested in reading this one

Love these fun earrings (also these)


Kind of in love with this boob mug. Also... pizza earrings.

How to use crystals every damn day

Gorgeous luxe pieces for winter


Love this fun skirt