Saturday, September 24, 2016

Here & There 9.23

 photo IMG_5990_zps62lz2dwt.jpg
Happy Friday night! I’m off to explore St. Louis this weekend with ALIVE Magazine - and guess who’s with me? Jen! I’m so excited to be back in the city again after three years, it’s so beautiful and this time around we have a little more downtime to get to know our surroundings a little more. September has shaken out to be one hell of a crazy month, I think I’ve been home for maybe… three full days this month? As much as I’m looking forward to the weekend ahead, I’m anticipating the calm of October a little more (shhh). We’ll (hopefully) be moved into our new place and I just want to decorate and get settled in. What are your plans? 

The perfect vintage suede jacket for fall

Found it: the perfect fall sweater dress (love these options too)

My new favorite oil for skin and cooking (yes, both)

Just bought this sweet handmade gift for a friend's new baby

Yum, this perfect fall cake looks so good

Fun things for your life

How to wake up without an alarm

The new Moorea Seal collection (+book!) is out and it's sooooo pretty!

NASA has a Tumblr... and a new zodiac sign?

"Vive le Feminisme"

The MOMA released its archive of every exhibit since 1929!

What a gorgeous fall dress (this one too!)

The chill fierceness of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

These coasters are so cool!

Have you seen Hillary Clinton's new ad? #ImWithHer

Love this pretty constellation necklace