Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Here & There 9.30

 photo SullivanOwen17_zpsbf9f5ea0.jpg
I can't believe it's the last day -- the last night! -- of September. This month has flown right by and I'm spending these last few hours exactly how I want to be: Drinking wine, watching Scandal, and blogging. Am I a stereotype? Perhaps. Am I perfectly content to be? Sure. This past weekend was so good, my mom came to town and I got to play tourist and tour guide. Despite waking up with one hell of a cold on Saturday, I had a great time and it was exciting to show my mom our new home.

 photo OrchidGreyHereThere9_zpsec259f3c.jpg


// Vintage 60's moccasins from Jess Amity


// Love this cute vintage sweater from WoldMamaVintage - save 15% w/code 'ORCHIDGREY'

// How gorgeous is this incredible hair pin

// Essentially how I feel about the Internet lately.

// These are pretty bad ass.

// Dead boyfriends and rebel girls.

// I can't stop laughing at this: Women who want to be left alone in western art history.

// These jeans might just be perfect.

// The perfect thing for fall.

// On my list of things to try: this beautiful facial serum.

// Some very unexpected maps.

// Awesome travel tips from Anthony Bourdain.